Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Can't sleep

It's after 1:00 am and I can't sleep. Thank goodness for the Internet! It never sleeps! I've caught up on my reading of all the top headlines and latest entertainment news. Nothing like that to put you back to sleep for sure!

It's been a few days since my last post. Things are going better than they have been. I was looking back at my last few posts and they were kind of, well..... negative! Things are much better now!

Cody is doing great. He will finish his basketball season this week. He has one last district game on Wednesday and then city championship games this Friday and Saturday. I think he is ready to be done. While I know he has had a good season, I think he is ready for a break from his coaches. He has decided to run track this year. This will be a first for him, so I am anxious to see how he does. He claims he is the fastest of all his classmates. We'll see. :)

He is also looking forward to the golf season. We already have our calendar marked with the upcoming area golf tournaments. His first one is next month! He is really excited about getting out on the course.

Caden is doing well. He had a day or two with the stomach bug last week but has rebounded quite well. He is doing pretty good now. Nothing really new with him. His favorite word at the moment is "awesome".

Well, I guess this is all for now. I should probably try and get some sleep. It will be time to start the day soon enough.

~jen

3 comments:

Keri said...

Jennifer,
Isn't it wonderful to be able to look back and say hey, that wasn't so bad OR at least now is better than last week!! :)

Hope you continue to have "awesome" days!! :) 4-year-olds are so fun!
Keri

Anonymous said...

You are such a good mom....involved with every sport or whatever is going on in your kids life. I love you dearly!!!

;-)Renay

Jennifer said...

Renay,
Ditto.
Love ya! :)
~jen