Tuesday, November 14, 2006

And the results are in.....

I am EXCITED to let you all know that Cody has made the A TEAM in basketball!!!! Cody is so excited, as are Mike and I! Cody's first game is tomorrow at 5:00 at Crockett. Since this is our first year playing with AISD, I am not sure about ticket prices or which gym he will play in. (Crockett is in the process of building a new gym and I am not sure if it is ready yet.)

Anyways... I just wanted to share the GREAT news! Here is his schedule for the rest of the season:

Thursday, Nov 30 at 5:00 at Crockett

Saturday, Dec 2 at 9:45, 1:00, 2:30 at Austin
Wednesday, Dec 6 at 5:00 at Travis
Thursday, Dec 14 at 5:00 at Crockett

Wednesday, Jan 10 at 5:00 at Mann
Wednesday, Jan 24 at 5:00 at Austin

Thursday, Feb 1 at 5:00 at Crockett
Wednesday, Feb 7 at 5:00 at Bowie
Friday, Feb 9 at 3:00 at Crockett (City Tournament)
Saturday, Feb 10 at 9:00 at Crockett (Semi-Finals)
Saturday, Feb 10 at 4:45 site TBA (Championship)

You are all welcome to come to as many games as you would like and help us cheer for Cody and the other Mighty Pioneers! :)
I'll be sure and post a picture or two and his "stats" tomorrow night!
~jen

1 comment:

Keri said...

Jennifer,
Your blog was written like a true proud momma! Best of luck to Cody for a successful season.
Keri