Hi everyone. I had a few minutes so I thought I would send out a great big thanks to everyone for their prayers for my family over this past weekend. I am happy to report that my Papa had a successful back surgery on Friday. He is doing well, ready to go home. The doctor said the surgery could not have gone better and hopefully this surgery will lessen my Papa's back pain. He should go home sometime tomorrow. It was very hard to leave Sunday afternoon. I know he is in good hands, but oh how I wish we lived closer.
Many, many thanks to all of my in-laws who helped watch Cody and Caden for me over the weekend so I could make the trip to Fort Worth alone. While I wish the boys could have gone with me, I know they had so much more fun staying in Groom with their aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents. Thank you all for all that you do for the boys. I really appreciate everything.
I guess this is all for now. The CMA's are on. Got to go! :)
~jen
1 comment:
Jennifer, It is so important to be with family during tough times and I am glad that you were able to go down there with ease. In-Laws are great!! :) Hope you have a great week,
Keri Melban
Post a Comment