Saturday, October 3, 2009

Blogoversary

3 years ago I sat down at my computer and started this blog. 425 posts later... it's still a work in progress. While the posts seem to come with more days between posts than when I first started, this is still something that I continue to enjoy. For those who live many miles away, I hope this has made you feel apart of our daily lives. For me it's been a great journal filled with many ups and downs. It's comforting to look back and see what we've lived through. It's a reminder that when today's not been a great day, there will be better days ahead. All I have to do is look back and see what all we've overcome. :)
~jen

2 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

Happy blogoversary!

Rebecca said...

Wow! 3 years? Really? I know I have enjoyed reading! Thanks for sharing...