Monday, August 3, 2009

Answered Prayers

As you all have heard me bellow on and on about.... I have been so unhappy at my current job. There are many levels of unhappiness. And since this is a public blog and I don't want to be drug into court for slandering a particular hospital, I'd better not list all the things that make me unhappy with my current employer! :)

However, there is good news to report... I was offered a position at a pain center as an operating room and recovery room nurse. No weekends, no on-call, no holidays, 10 days off at Christmas, vacation and sick time, benefits, good pay, and a set schedule that is more conducive to our family life. Perfect.

So, thank you to each of you for listening to me cry and complain over the last 6 months. Thank you for your support and encouraging words. Thank you for your prayers.
~jen

3 comments:

Marie said...

Jen I am so happy for you. I hope it is everything you have been wishing for and more!!!

Rebecca said...

Like Marie said, I hope that this job is everything you've been waiting for! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer, so glad to hear that you have a better job. Hope it will work out very good for you and your family.
Love you,
Papa & Granny.