Thursday, July 9, 2009

Permit Day

Within the hour, I will be taking my precious oldest child to the DPS office so he can take his Driver's Education Instructional Permit test.

My mind is blank. There is a lump in my throat. Tears are eminent.

Where has time gone?



To my precious oldest child, I pray that you will always know how loved you are and how special you are to me and your Dad. We only have one of you and we can't even imagine life without you. I pray for your upmost safety as we begin this next chapter in your life. May you always use your head when on the road! Remain strong against temptation and peer pressure when riding with your friends! May you have courage to always do the right thing. I love you Cody. My prayer for your safety will never cease. Love ~ Mom

Family and friends, please join me in praying for Cody's safety as we begin this new adventure!

~jen

3 comments:

Marie said...

Just in time for you trip to Dallas. Are you planning on letting him test his skills down here on 635!!!

Rebecca said...

Well? Did he pass?

Jennifer said...

Marie... I don't think so. Rebecca... yes.